So are you looking for ways to lose weight fast? Well I take the philosophy to not strain yourself in the weight loss process. I prefer for the weight loss process to become a life style change which can be managed easily. Here are some habits you should change if you want to start losing the weight quickly. Don’t worry it’s going to be very small tweaks which will help the process a long.
Medicine balls are great for home work outs for your core which can increase weight loss even more check out this recommended one on amazon : http://amzn.to/2iw5EKp
Quick tips to lose weight fast
- Drink water, drink a glass of cold water first thing in the morning when you wake up. The water helps your body prepare for the day. Keeps you hydrated. Allows you body to have enough liquid to process any impurities and fat which might be in excess. As well as the health benefits of getting in more water is paramount.
- Try be active, Try to be more active the first half of the morning. Your metabolism is more active in the morning. So this is a good time to get moving and going to improve the fat burning effect.
- Switch to natural food, switch from processed foods to natural foods. Keeping it natural avoids any preservatives which may make it difficult for your body to process the food you eat. Try keep it natural so that you can better process the food you eat.
- Take cold showers, if you take cold showers your body needs to compensate for the drop in body temperature. By doing so your body will warm you up and this will create some fat burning benefits.
- High intensity interval training, sprints are great for losing weight. Try and just do a short 1 minute session of sprints per day. Sprints can have a fat burning effect for up to 24 hours. Bring this into your daily routine.
- Imagine your ideal body, believe it or not but just by imagining your ideal body daily. Your mind will eventually allow you to materialize the body you want. This won’t just motivate you, but your mind will try and find a solution to get to your goals without having to even think about it.
- Cut out sugar, this is actually quite an obvious. You don’t have to drop sugar completely just bring it down. With simple little habit changes. If you have sugar in your coffee half the sugar. If you have chocolate daily half your chocolate you have every day. Eventually condition yourself until you are on minimum sugar.
- Cut alcohol, probably the biggest contributor to weight is alcohol. If you want to lose weight cut down alcohol or switch to something which has low calories. Ideally try cut out alcohol completely.
- Reduce over eating, reduce the amount of food you eat. Use your fist size as a guideline for how much. Your meals should be more or less the size of your fist or slightly more.
Side note about losing weight fast
Be advised that fast weight loss is not ideal and should be monitored by a qualified medical practitioner. Also losing weight really quickly might leave stretch marks and excess skin. One of the reasons I prefer that weight loss is done with a life style change rather than dieting. Weight loss will need to become a consistent daily pursuit. Simply adjust your bad habits little by little every day and you will soon see great weight loss results. This way you never need to force yourself to stick to something which is hard to do. Start small and build up to more extreme changes over a longer period of time.